The Club Santa Ponsa 3*, Santa Ponsa - 15 days, 14 nights, All Inclusive from £1245 per person excluding flights. We can book flights for you, just give us a ring.
"Sea, sand, sun, and fun, enjoy the Spanish hospitality in lively Santa Ponsa or explore the historical sights of Palma"
This modern aparthotel, built in a traditional rural Mallorcan style, sits atop a hill and thus affords wonderful views out over the bay. Located on a main road, the nearest beach is located 900 meters from the hotel and just 300m from Santa Ponsa’s buzzing night life. The resort of Santa Ponsa provides you with a variety of options to suit your mood or taste, from traditional tapas bars and local cuisine restaurants to lively night life along the strip where you can enjoy everything from Elvis tribute, Irish bars and live music to suit all tastes.
The comfortably furnished rooms come with combined living/ bedroom, an en suite bathroom as well as a dining area. Moreover, all of the rooms are tiled and equipped with a direct dial telephone, satellite TV, kitchenette, fridge and terrace.
The complex offers use of 2 swimming pools and a sun terrace with parasols and sun loungers. Also available are tennis courts, table tennis, darts, squash, aerobics classes, a gym, archery, air rifle shooting, basketball, billiards/ snooker, bocce and miniature golf. Additional facilities include a sauna and mountain bike hire service (for an additional fee). The hotel also features a varied, regular entertainment programme featuring evening shows. The nearest golf course lies only 900 m from the hotel.
The magnificent Palma Cathedral and Palma itself is 20 minutes away. Here you can soak up the local history and culture and maybe a glass or two of the local vino, a good way to wash down local tapas which are wide ranging and plentiful. If you want to explore further afield then why not try Palma Nova, Son Amar this is a not to be missed - cabaret style night out with good food, drinks and superb entertainment.
Our prices include all inclusive (local wine, lager & spirits), double or twin room with single occupancy, airport transfers and an experienced host.
Our host(s) will be at the airport to greet you on arrival or hotel reception (approx 15 mins transfer). They will assist with check in and help you to your room. Later that evening there will be a chance to meet others in the group and enjoy a drink. Dinner is served at our exclusive Dynamics tables where local wine, beer and water is included.
Throughout the week there will be options to join in or simply chill...the choice is yours!
What is included:
- Single occupancy in double or twin room on all inclusive basis (lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast, locally produced branded drinks available until midnight)
- Return transfers from airport
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast tables exclusively for Dynamics guests (buffet style)
- Safe, fridge, tea & coffee facilities and air conditioning
- Personal tourist tax
- Snacks until midnight
- Experienced dynamic host(s) including a welcome meeting
- Walks and optional activities
- Scenic walks nice and easy ranging from beach walk to 10k
- Beach activities such as boules
- The hotel has a full animation programme (subject to change)
- Hotel entertainment or local bars with music and dancing
- 24 hour reception
- Swimming pool with sunbeds
- Entertainment day and night time programme
- Tennis Court
- Mini Golf
- Pool table
- Table Tennis
- Jacuzzi & sauna
- Medical Centre
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Room service and cleaning
- Hair dryer
- Phone in room
- Safety deposit box
Optional extras (local charge):
- Bike hire
- Watersports on the beach
- Excursion programme
- Hotel massage and treatments
- Crazy golf
- Beach with sunbeds (local charge)
- Tapas night in the historic city of Palma where you can see the Cathedral at night
*Please note we are unable to include flights within our holidays, we can book flights for you, just give us a ring or if you would prefer to arrange your own then please send us the details so can arrange the airport transfer.
Our hosts have good experience and knowledge of the hotel and Santa Ponsa and would be happy to assist with any initial queries - please do not hesitate to contact us.