70's weekend starring Les McKeown's Bay City Rollers, plus Infinite70s playing all the hits from the glam era, Warner’s Hotel, Littlecote House, Berkshire 3 nights, 4 days
Join us for a long weekend 4 days 3 nights, at the historic Littlecote House set in the heart of rural Berkshire. If historic and rural settings appeal to you then this long weekend break is not to be missed! Dust off your dancing shoes and join us for some classic 70's music.
Our hosts have tried and tested the Warner’s concept and are amazed at the range and quality of options on offer.
At Adults only Warner’s country hotel you will be spoilt for choice,
- Beautiful Grade I listed Tudor House
- 113 acres of landscaped gardens and rolling parklands
- Cream teas & lunches in the Historic Tudor House (payable locally)
- Fabulous Late Lounge to enjoy live music and entertainment
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, bubble pool and Salon Spa
- Snooker, Archery, air-rifle shooting, boules or do you 'Warner' dance
Do as much or as little as you choose
Arrive from 1200 noon on Friday and be greeted by your host who will be happy to guide you through the leisure facilities and activities on offer, some exclusive to our guests.
At dinner you can eat from the superb buffet or waiter service. Dinner will be accompanied by half a bottle of wine per person. We will have group seats reserved for the superb evening entertainment and a special Dynamics VIP evening for the Big Night Live starring Les McKeown's Bay City Rollers and Infinite 70's on Saturday night.
A Dynamic host will be with you for the duration of your stay to organise exclusive group activities and ensure your holiday runs smoothly.
Warner Leisure Hotels, Littlecote House, Berkshire
It's hard to avoid Littlecote's broad history; there's so much of it. Roman mosaics, a stained glass window marking Henry VIII meeting Jane Seymour, the rooms where D-Day was planned. There's plenty to try here; from tennis to snooker or the sauna. The outlying area has even more places where you can explore the past, like Stonehenge, Bath and Blenheim Palace.
Included in your Warner Holiday package:
- Standard twin/double room with no supplement for single use, with private facilities
- Complimentary parking, subject to availability
- Your choice of buffet or waiter service at dinner and breakfast
- ½ bottle of wine with each dinner
- Dynamic Holiday Host
- Use of hotels leisure facilities
- Daytime activities
- Evening entertainment
- Lunch & drinks in the bar
- Spa treatments pre-bookable (10% discount)
- Warner’s Holiday Protection Plan
- Signature room
Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
If you would like to pre-book a spa treatment please contact us.
If you would like to take out Warner’s holiday protection plan please contact us for further information.